[SE] Learn Things You Never Knew You Never Knew
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
Phoebe loved the Glade. It was the prettiest place in the entire Hollowed Grounds she thought. It was always so vibrant and full of life, a testament to Frey’s work she thought. Today she visited it to simply take in the sights. LongHeat was now upon them and in the blazing sunlight everything seemed to brighten. The entire Hollowed Grounds, having for so long been cut off from the vibrancy of the season, seemed to grow and soak in all it had missed, yearning for the warmth and color the sunrays provided. Certainly in time, all the Hollowed Grounds would recover and resemble the beauty that was the Glade.

But as she meandered through the paths, she caught a glimpse of someone else. Someone she recognized but made her very nervous. The winged girl – she now knew her people to be Fae – from Fiat Lux. The one who had taken a flower crown despite not wishing for her to have picked the blooms. She realized suddenly she had never gotten the girl’s name, and now felt silly for it as she watched her search the ground. Had she lost something? ”Uhm…I’m sorry to bother you but…what are you looking for? Did you drop something?” Phoebe asked, her tone kind and brows knit in concern. ”I can help you, I know this place pretty well. My name is Phoebe by the way.” she added with a small smile.
Phoebe
In a gentle way, you can shake the world

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] Learn Things You Never Knew You Never Knew - by Phoebe - 05-01-2019, 04:12 PM