[SE][OPEN] They Did Not Train Me For This
Open Basket Making SE
Peter Pikely

Age: 34 | Height: 5’3” | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 87

Ever since summer had come, Peter had been bored. Ever since he’d come to Caido, he’d felt like he was drifting, but it seemed worse now than before. The few connections he’d made had either been missing for some time, or were too busy to keep him company. Wandering the settlement had lost some of its lustre now that he was familiar with it, so Peter had widened his roaming range. People had been talking about the barrier coming down, a great forest now open to explore.

It seemed his destination was not to be though, Peter barely making out of the fields before he was distracted. A woman, sitting in the field with a pile of grass in front of her. He watched her quietly for a moment, trying to make sense of what he was looking at. She was dangerous, Peter could recognize that from a mile away, and enough so that even he was wary, though he still crept towards her on quiet feet.

Peter stopped well out of arms reach, holding his tongue a moment longer to consider his words carefully so he could speak clearly. ”Excuse me,” He began, his head bowed respectfully but his eyes watching her hands, ”do you need... help?”
PETER
They don't know you like I do
The little secrets that you keep
I'm gonna haunt your dreams at night
You'll have to hide those kitchen knives

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE][OPEN] They Did Not Train Me For This - by Peter - 05-14-2019, 04:13 AM