[SE][OPEN] They Did Not Train Me For This
Open Basket Making SE
Zariah Launceleyn
the Merciless
Grand Sorceress of the Arcane Academy

Age: 34 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 7 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 23 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
He was smart to consider her dangerous – observant too since she was simply sitting there, glaring at the poorly woven reeds in her hands. It seemed she was destined to construct a woven mat, not a basket…though perhaps she could shape the mat into a basket shape with one particularly taut piece of grass? Ugh. This was absolutely ridiculous. That people with the sort of talents that the Fae possessed participated in such childish nonsense was boggling.

But she lost focus as soon as she heard someone approaching, remaining as she was but keeping her eyes down, trying to decide if whatever it was was worth her notice. They stopped short of her, and she decided then to look up, seeing human legs in front of her. A rather short fellow stood there, head dipped respectively. How odd. Zariah could sniff out weakness a mile away and this man reeked of it. Was it truly weakness or the sort of broken spirit she was accustomed to amongst the lowest of her family members? ”I’m trying to make a basket for these stupid Fae rituals.” she said dryly, tossing the work on the ground between them. ”Who are you?”

Zariah
I won't be held down by who I used to be

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE][OPEN] They Did Not Train Me For This - by Zariah - 05-14-2019, 02:55 PM