[SE][OPEN] They Did Not Train Me For This
Open Basket Making SE
Zariah Launceleyn
the Merciless
Grand Sorceress of the Arcane Academy

Age: 34 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 7 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 23 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
The way he suddenly straightened, standing almost in a military form, respectful, ready…she almost chanced a smirk but resisted. This fellow was well-trained and knew exactly the sort of person he was dealing with. It intrigued her, having not seen such a quick response to blatant authority like this in a long time, save from Edrei and Beatrix. She wondered for a moment…what if…what if…

His response was a dangerous one, insofar as it was a criticism of her. But it was a criticism of a skill she lacked and did not care she lacked – and she supposed it was less a criticism than it was an observation. ”Clearly not.” she said with a light shrug, green-hazel eyes watching as he took apart her work and reconstructed it into something that actually resembled a basket. He handed it to her to complete and she proved a quick learner, following the pattern he had started with thin fingers.

”So what’s your story, Peter No-Name. Scarred hands. Military precision. Obvious recognition of authority. Hardly typical.” she said blandly, as if talking about the weather. Her eyes flicked up from her work to glance at him.

Zariah
I won't be held down by who I used to be

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE][OPEN] They Did Not Train Me For This - by Zariah - 05-15-2019, 01:51 PM