[SE][OPEN] They Did Not Train Me For This
Open Basket Making SE
Peter Pikely

Age: 34 | Height: 5’3” | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 87

”Trained in... anything that seemed useful. Stealing, fighting, killing.” Peter looked down at his hands, wondering if he should complete the list, then decided against it. ”The man -monster- ”who I... worked under was... ambitious. And loud. I did things... quietly.”

Reaching out for the basket, Peter tucked the edges back into themselves, glad for the momentary distraction of the work. He couldn’t keep quiet forever though, so he passed the basket back again when he had done about half of the edge, and continued.

”He made a mistake. He was... we were taken to a... a... a facility.” Peter shrugged, not really sure he was using the right word but figuring it would get the idea across. ”I escaped, and... worked for a different man. And then I came here.” And that really was it, wasn’t it? A life of fighting for other people, of listening to orders, and then... this sudden freedom. He missed the order, the simplicity of doing as he was told. It was the only thing he missed.
PETER
They don't know you like I do
The little secrets that you keep
I'm gonna haunt your dreams at night
You'll have to hide those kitchen knives

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE][OPEN] They Did Not Train Me For This - by Peter - 05-15-2019, 08:04 PM