[SE][OPEN] They Did Not Train Me For This
Open Basket Making SE
Zariah Launceleyn
the Merciless
Grand Sorceress of the Arcane Academy

Age: 34 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 7 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 23 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
At long last, a slow smirk curved Zariah’s lips – she was a beautiful woman, but wickedness oozed from every pretty pore. A smile was clearly no indication of happiness or safety, her concept of pleasure and joy long since twisted by darkness and vile. Magic. Music to her ears, a balm of her soul – what was left of it anyway. She watched as he produced a knife from thin air, holding it out to her.

She reached forward and grabbed the knife with thin fingers, pulling it close to inspect it. It was perfection, her smirk turning to a grin. Oh yes, she could use this one. ”A creation user. Interesting. I had that once, before we were brought to this wretched place.” she said lightly, twirling the knife in her hand. It was perfectly balanced. Sharp. Deadly. Zariah held the knife back out to Peter, pinning him with a stare. ”I know exactly who you are Peter. You’re a lost little puppy, whose chains are as broken as their will, unable to make your way in this world without the guiding hand of the man who broke you. Since coming here you have floundered – no one to tell you what to do, what to say, how and who to be. But that’s fine, you weren’t made to be a leader. You were made to follow, to be efficient, a weapon honed to a fine edge. Freedom is beyond you and always will be; you lack the basic traits to grasp it on your own. You have been floating around, barely treading water, waiting to be scooped up and given purpose again, for someone to recognize your talents and potential for what they are – and here I am.” she said, her voice low and velvety smooth, perhaps saying cruel things but in a way that felt like a loving caress on one’s heart. More importantly, she spoke with confidence, assured that what she said was true, leaving no room for him to question.

”My family is of a line of the most powerful magic users our world ever knew, magic more powerful than even exists in Caido. Coming here has torn us asunder but we will rise to greatness here…and I would like to offer you a place in our ranks. Not a recruit, but an adopted member, loved as if you were our blood, a Launceleyn through and through. We will give you purpose. We will protect you. We will help you grow and reach your potential, and in return all we ask is your undying loyalty – a small price to pay for fulfillment greatness, don’t you think?”

Zariah
I won't be held down by who I used to be

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE][OPEN] They Did Not Train Me For This - by Zariah - 05-15-2019, 09:09 PM