[SE][OPEN] They Did Not Train Me For This
Open Basket Making SE
Zariah Launceleyn
the Merciless
Grand Sorceress of the Arcane Academy

Age: 34 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 7 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 23 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Zariah was very pleased. This had been a good decision, she could feel it. He was so eager to please, so eager to make her proud - and he had only just learned her name. So simple. Briefly, she wondered what Neron might have thought. He'd have snubbed his nose at his lack of true lineage, and no marriage to tie him in...but she thought given the circumstances, he would have seen the value in someone so mouldable. He would've begrudgingly gone along with it she decided and just waited for an opportunity for Peter to mess up, then remind her how he didn't care for him all along.

How she missed him.

"I am certain you will, if you're smart, and so far I've no reason to think otherwise." she said, turning to lead him to his new home. "There used to be. In Northwind, our family compound was so large it was a city unto itself. We had so many members it was common for us to intermarry, but our bloodline so diverse through careful planning we did not fall victim to the diseases of royal houses." she said, giving some background. Her lips turned slightly down at the corners.

"Only myself, my two children, and Edrei were brought here. One other was as well but he disappeared. But now there is you." she said, giving him a slight smirk.

Zariah
I won't be held down by who I used to be

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE][OPEN] They Did Not Train Me For This - by Zariah - 05-16-2019, 01:10 AM