[SE][OPEN] They Did Not Train Me For This
Open Basket Making SE
Zariah Launceleyn
the Merciless
Grand Sorceress of the Arcane Academy

Age: 34 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 7 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 23 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
”Only if you make her angry, she has a lovely temper.” she said with a light shrug. ”But she is also fiercely loyal. I suggest you do your best to get into her good favor.” Whether he could or not wasn’t something Zariah could say. Edrei had a tendency to be a bit unpredictable. Her assumption was she would welcome Peter into the fold because she herself had, but there was always the possibility of her spurning him behind her back.

”Good.” Zariah said in a clipped tone as he confirmed that he would do exactly as she had wished him to do. It hadn’t required an answer but she was glad he had nonetheless, further proving his subservient nature. A good tool was always handy to have. When he asked what she was planning, she paused. ”You will find out in due time.” Even if she had no issue telling him, she certainly wasn’t going to discuss it out in the open like this.

Zariah
I won't be held down by who I used to be

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE][OPEN] They Did Not Train Me For This - by Zariah - 05-16-2019, 03:04 PM