Knock 3 times on the ceiling if you want me
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5695
"You're probably right," he agreed, carefully not looking at her wiggling fingers as he gave a thoughtful nod, all innocent eyes and bland expression. "A pity there isn't someplace in town to get one. A public bathhouse or something of the sort." A gentle lob of a pitch back to Edy, setting up another round of innuendo if the Launceleyn girl cared to keep playing.

His studied nonchalance fell away as she produced the glasses, blue eyes widening in surprise and delight as a broad grin spread over his face. "My lovely baroness of burning, you are a miracle! I've been looking for those for days! Wherever did you find them? I couldn't figure out where I had lost them." He reached for the delicate spectacles, attempting to lift them from Edy's hands and inspect them to make sure they were the right ones, and not merely a similar pair from the same mysterious maker.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Knock 3 times on the ceiling if you want me - by Jigano - 05-18-2019, 03:58 PM