Knock 3 times on the ceiling if you want me
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Age: 28 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
She'd crack Jigano. One day she would and it'd probably be the best day of her life. Until then though, she'd just bask in the anticipation. "You're telling me. This place is decidedly lacking in any sort of relaxation parlor or the like. Say what you will about them, but they're necessary." Waggling her fingers again, Edy flashed the bard an impossibly suggestive grin that dissipated into a laugh. "Hey, you don't have much on your plate at the moment, what say you and I start one up, hmm?"

"Oooooooooooooh. Baroness of burning." Edy purred, all white smile and plumped cheeks. Failing to answer the actual question, Edy merely shrugged her bony shoulders and grinned. "Y'know it was Bobi who found them truthfully. The light was causing some bugs to catch on fire. That's how I noticed it, really." Edy replied with a delicate shrug.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Knock 3 times on the ceiling if you want me - by Edrei - 05-19-2019, 04:08 AM