Knock 3 times on the ceiling if you want me
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Age: 28 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Edy raised a brow, her competitive nature roused entirely by this seemingly throwaway comment. "And who would that be?" She asked, eyes narrowing with a playful sort of suspicion as if the bard might in fact be one of the main curators of such an establishment.

"What, you can only do one thing? Old dogs, new tricks and all that?" She purred, lips twisted into an oh-so sweet smile. "Ahhh well, guess I'm left to do allllllllll the work."

Smiling slyly and coyly shrugging her shoulders, she bobbed her head in agreement. "Oh yes. So far. At her feet, Bobi gave a yowl (though whether this was confirmation of her lie, or a way to try and agree with what Edy was saying was entirely unclear). "You're right though. You think anyone would believe that I hadn't started that fire, had it caught?" She asked with a cackle, a ball of fire appearing in her hands that she tossed easily back and forth, from palm to palm.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Knock 3 times on the ceiling if you want me - by Edrei - 05-27-2019, 11:38 PM