Knock 3 times on the ceiling if you want me
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5695
One silver brow arched at her suggestive tone, but her tone was almost always suggestive, so that alone didn't tell him much. Unless this was something like that Bastien incident she had--

No. No, he wasn't going to think about that. At all. Ever again. Thanks, Edy.

He would rather talk about being old, thank you very much. Especially when he could turn it back around and make his young friend laugh, bright as fire and twice as likely to burn you. He pressed a hand to his heart in a small bow, smirking at her compliment. "Only because you do such a good job setting up my lines," he demurred, blue eyes sparkling with mischief.

Some of that mischief was undoubtedly coming from Isuma, who perched precariously on Bobi, happily reep!ing her victory as she wiggled and tottered trying to catch first one bobcat leg and then another as her attention tended to free whatever limb she wasn't focused on at the time.

"Hopefully Fiat Lux smoothed some of that us vs. them shit over?" he opined wistfully. "I thought things had been going more smoothly since then, at least. I know Rory was able to talk to some people at the party and work through apologies... I hope you're not still angry with him?" he asked, careful to keep his voice curious rather than tentatively hopeful, though perhaps some of that made it through in the expressiveness of his eyes.

"You respect Zariah a great deal, don't you?" he added, sitting back thoughtfully and tilting his head to the side in a bird-like gesture of interest.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Knock 3 times on the ceiling if you want me - by Jigano - 06-05-2019, 06:56 PM