Knock 3 times on the ceiling if you want me
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Age: 28 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Hearing Jigano swear was like satin against her skin. It was so terribly against the grain that it gave her goosebumps and made her pearly-white smile grow even wider. "Did it though? Just a bunch of candles and flailing about. Last time I checked nothing really got sorted." Raising a brow at the mention of Rory, Edy merely shrugged and casually crossed his arms. "Apology? For what?" Despite the fact that she'd threatened him probably on more than one occasion, the not-teenager genuinely looked curious. "I think he's a fucking moron, but at least he stood up for what he thought was right. What's to apologize for?" Rory had backed down about the whole Ronin thing, so as far as Edy was concerned, she was more or less over it. She still hated him, but she'd not ignite him on sight.

The mention of Zariah would cause a substantial change to overcome Edy's features. The frivolity and mirth fell away entirely. "She is the head of our family." Edy replied in a flat tone, looking down to inspect her cuticles.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Knock 3 times on the ceiling if you want me - by Edrei - 06-06-2019, 03:38 PM