Knock 3 times on the ceiling if you want me
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5695
His arched brow mirrored Edy's, his expression turning more thoughtful at her sudden switch from playful to something that was far more guarded, even verging on sullen. "Hmm." was all he said, looking a little sad - as much by her turn towards unfriendliness as by the answer itself. Rory had been through enough at the young Launceleyn woman's hands that Jigano wished to protect his friend from further trauma, but he knew better than to try and control Edy - though such was apparently possible, given how she closed up when Zariah's name left his lips, for all that she had been the one to bring her up.

"Well you did say she was family," he pointed out reasonably. "And she doesn't seem old enough to be your mother. I guessed sibling or cousin, but," he shrugged, lips quirking back into a wry smile, "I've been wrong before, and I will be again." He tilted his head at his friend, thoughtful as he took in her closed stance and the bright fire that had banked to smoldering embers in her eyes. "For someone who is family... you don't seem to like talking about her very much...?" he noted cautiously, leaving the observation hanging on a question in case she cared to correct him again.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Knock 3 times on the ceiling if you want me - by Jigano - 06-06-2019, 06:56 PM