Knock 3 times on the ceiling if you want me
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5695
"My family isn't here," he pointed out, but then relented and gave a slight shrug, looking over to the companions. "I have no brothers or sisters. My parents died several years ago... and they had left their homeland to travel to the place where I was born, so I didn't have any extended family, either. So... yes, I tend to be curious about other people's families. That whole 'loreseeker' thing, you know, to seek out new knowledge." He offered her a lopsided smile as an olive branch.

Her abrupt question and closed body language made it clear that it wasn't a subject she was open to, however, and he merely shook his head. "I was curious about you, Edy, that's all. When I've seen you together you seem to admire her, as I said, which... the one meeting I had with her was brief. And she was rude." His grin widened a bit and he shrugged again. "We went our separate ways without even exchanging names, if I recall it right. But if you like her, I figured there had to be more to her." He raised a brow and waited to see if the saucy firecracker would have anything to shed light on the mysterious Zariah or if she preferred to keep the woman a mystery.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Knock 3 times on the ceiling if you want me - by Jigano - 06-06-2019, 09:23 PM