Knock 3 times on the ceiling if you want me
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Age: 28 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Caving easily, Edy grinned and shrugged. "I expect an entire fucking book about me then." She replied flashing the bard a white smile.

The mention of Z being rude only made Edy snort and nod. She'd heard far worse, but guessed that Jigano was likely picking his words carefully as it was. If I like her. That made Edy pause, the Launceleyn-girl regarding the bard steadily for a second, before shrugging off the weightiness of the consequences of that statement. "Family is family, and for the Launceleyns it isn't even remotely debatable. I think I told you before that where we came from we were magical enforcers, ish. Tethered by a magical bullshit bond to the whiny-ass and weak monarchy. We helped them stay in power, and to do that, you really had to have your shit together. We were raised and trained in a compound together, with the head of the family always calling the shots. Z is the head, even here. She calls the shots."

Respect? Like? Those were nice-to-have's for a Launceleyn, but were far from the norm.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Knock 3 times on the ceiling if you want me - by Edrei - 06-06-2019, 09:34 PM