Knock 3 times on the ceiling if you want me
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Age: 28 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Edy merely let her tongue drag across her teeth as the apples of her cheeks plumped up with amusement. "You know what they say when you assume." She purred. "How am I to know what you do in your spare time? What instruments you have or haven't been working on mastering, mm?"

Listening with a raised brow, Edy nodded as if she understood. Her world had its own brand of demons and devils after all. Some of them she even still calmed family. "We'd quite literally burst into flame if we ever obeyed a direct order. There were ways of getting around it, but..." Edy shook her head. "Got to the point we couldn't even be around the royal kids until they reached a certain age. Imagine having some of the most powerful mages in the world at the beck and call of a 5 year old. Drink this imaginary tea, or die! Only it might actually happen."

But all that was in the past, and so Edy merely shrugged it off.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Knock 3 times on the ceiling if you want me - by Edrei - 06-19-2019, 04:52 PM