Knock 3 times on the ceiling if you want me
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5695
Genuine laughter pealed from the bard, startling Isuma from her games with Bobi before she renewed her playful pouncing with a deep purr of satisfaction at her companion's humor. "Why, Edy, do I detect a hint of musical curiosity in your questions?" Rhetorical though they were, they were still ripe for continuing the back-and-forth teasing. "If you wanted lessons you should have just said so!"

Edy's casual explanation of the consequences of disobeying orders earned a sympathetic grimace - not that she needed or wanted sympathy, but some things were instinctual. "That sounds more like slavery than a simple curse," he said quietly. "Especially since I'm guessing that you weren't born with that geas... but that another human being chose to put it on you." He shook his head lightly, smiling wryly at their tussling companions. "I am glad you're away from all that now. No more royal brats making you drink imaginary tea instead of whiskey!" he tried to cheer things back up from the unpleasant memories. "Or I can offer you some real tea, if you'd like? Alas, all of the good mixers are back at your bar, so all I can offer is some fancy hot water with a bit of cream and sugar."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Knock 3 times on the ceiling if you want me - by Jigano - 06-19-2019, 07:42 PM