Knock 3 times on the ceiling if you want me
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Age: 28 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
"I could always just be closer." Edy purred with another un-subtle bob of her eyebrows. One day she'd get the old bard to crack and flush his cheeks with something other than amusement. One day, though with things to come, perhaps that day was farther in the future than Edy might have otherwise thought. "Will it? That's the first time I've heard that." The not-teenager chimed back, with a happy grin. Letting the question linger, Edy bit her lip with playful innocence. "Depends if I have consent or not." She trilled. "I have received very different responses in the past." The mage-continued with a cackle. Indeed, on the battlefield her skin slapping was not usually well-received. In other areas though? Well that was a different matter. "Starting with rhythm first, mm? I like it."

Leaning against one of the ledges with a childish sort of boredom, Edy watched the set up of the kettle and the other tea-related requirements. "Did you actually have to say the words I promise, or was it more of an..intentional, thing?"

Without hesitation Bobi immediately plopped her entire face into the saucer, the thick cream sticking to her whiskers and indeed her eyebrows as well. "Whoever said responsible was part of the gig?" Edy replied with a flat grin and another casual shrug of her bony shoulders. "Honestly though, I dunno. I've always been a soldier. It's weird just...being in one place. Doing the same shit."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Knock 3 times on the ceiling if you want me - by Edrei - 06-20-2019, 06:02 PM