Knock 3 times on the ceiling if you want me
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5695
"You could be," Jigano agreed, nodding sagely. "Why don't you pull up a chair?" Not that he didn't have work to be doing... but making time for Edrei was important, too. "Well of course not, if you haven't taken music lessons before," he teased back, just as pat. "But I'd say the drum will be entirely consenting to your touch, provided your don't scratch or break the skin," he cautioned, keeping up the stuffy-academic act.

As he prepared the refreshments he considered her question on his curse with a wry smile that hid the pain beneath well. "Verbal, thankfully. 'I promise' or 'I will' or 'I give you my word' sort of thing. It might have been stronger with my ancestors, but enough generations had passed before it got to me that it might have diluted it a bit. Though just about any sort of verbal surety triggered it, so I'm used to promising to 'try' to do something, rather than saying I will do it." Ah, the joy of semantics. The devil really was in the details, in his experience.

Jigano snorted softly in amusement at Bobi's inelegant facedive into her saucer, then yelped softly as Isume tried to copy her mentor with her cup. Thankfully the teacup was small enough to keep her feathers out of the cream, and he exhaled softly as one mess was temporarily averted. He grinned back at Edy as he waited for the water to finish boiling, raising a brow at her ambivalence. "'Weird' good, 'weird' bad, or just 'weird' different?" he asked, a little more gently. "Do you miss being a soldier?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Knock 3 times on the ceiling if you want me - by Jigano - 06-20-2019, 06:30 PM