Knock 3 times on the ceiling if you want me
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Age: 28 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
"Maybe the way you do it." Edy countered with a cackle.

"That's what I thought!" The fire-mage agreed enthusiastically. "If you're going to be selfish, it's your own fault, really." She added with a decisive nod. "Glad to know we agree on that. I might have to call off this friendship otherwise." Edy concluded with an amused snort.

Mention of the guild only had Edy shrugging. "I dunno. Since Ronin has come back he's been different. All soft. And he's got that baby. When he was gone a bunch of people joined but honestly, not much gets done. All the dangerous critters seemed to have fucked off for the most part, and the ones in the Greatwood aren't exactly our problem."

Raising a brow, Edy nibbled her lip and shrugged. "We could try, I s'pose. But that's the difference between assholes on the streets and giant bugs. When someone steals, that shit deserves punishment. But a giant bug that is basically made to start fires?" Edy shrugged casually. "I mean, it isn't really at fault."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Knock 3 times on the ceiling if you want me - by Edrei - 06-20-2019, 08:19 PM