Knock 3 times on the ceiling if you want me
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Age: 28 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
"All I'm hearing is that you want me to slather the leather with some honey before wailing on it. Which, you know," Edy shrugged thoughtfully, "-I'm totally down to try." With another wicked grin, Edy could only beam at the bard. "Ahh well. Different strokes and all that."

Listening but clearly speaking before whatever mental resources she might have dedicated to the question had time to appropriately fire, Edy just rolled her eyes. "Then the thief is a fucktard. Being stupid doesn't get you off the hook." She replied easily. "Besides, it's in the bugs nature as a species. You don't get to just declare yourself a thief by nature to justify your crimes. By and large we're all meant to get along, yeah? Whereas from what I've seen, those bugs just...you know..." Fire bloomed from Edy's fingertips then to emphasize her point.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Knock 3 times on the ceiling if you want me - by Edrei - 06-20-2019, 09:09 PM