Knock 3 times on the ceiling if you want me
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5695
"An interesting line of thought for a Monster Hunter," he teased, grinning, pleased at Edy's display of thoughtful reasoning, beyond her usual facade (well, not entirely facade) of red-hot innuendo and casual taste for fiery destruction, all in the name of a good time. "And I've read a similar hypothesis. Though it seems strange... fire and electricity were highly effective against the Spire Monster, and that creature seemed to be distantly related to the Ascended. I would expect her to avoid fire-related things that might hurt her other creations... unless she was testing them." He paused, grimacing slightly as a thought struck him. "Though... the Settlement is largely stone, so people living in town would have been safe. Ascended don't need to eat, and the rest of us do. It could have been a bid to reduce harvests and food resources, starve non-Ascended and send those humans capable of being changed to pray at her shrine for relief from their hunger. Reduce the amount of mages and Attuned while increasing the number of Ascended to worship her and do her bidding." He shrugged lightly. "Or maybe she was just bored? We'd have to ask her, but I don't think she likes me very much," he confided to his friend with a wry grin. "I don't think I'm her type."

He blew on his tea, taking a small sip as he pondered. "Have you ever met the Voice?" he asked, curious. "What do you think of her?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Knock 3 times on the ceiling if you want me - by Jigano - 06-21-2019, 04:14 PM