Knock 3 times on the ceiling if you want me
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5695
"And this is why you're my favorite bartender," Jigano preened happily, tipping said bartender a wink in spite of her dangerous grin. "You only hang out with the most quality people." Himself included, of course!

"Oh, I agree," he reassured his friend, smile faded at the turn the conversation had taken. "At least, that mortals can't usually obtain that much power without getting corrupted by it. Exercising over others, though... you make a good point. I suppose the question is how she views those who remain mortal. As subjects to be ruled... or as insects or animals to be used and tossed aside when their usefulness is done. It might be that she would rather rule over her peers in the godly realm." A game of 'what if' to pass the time, thank goodness, and nothing more, though that didn't mean it wouldn't come back to bite them all later.

"Welcome to dealing with gods," he said, dry amusement laced with a hint of sincere concern. "Generally terrifying, especially when you don't know whether they might be in a smiting mood that day or not. Though we can hope they're merely operating on a different timescale than us mere mortals. For us, she's been out for a season. For them, maybe it's not even been the blink of an eye. Who knows how time passes for immortals that are thousands or more years old?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Knock 3 times on the ceiling if you want me - by Jigano - 06-22-2019, 04:29 AM