Knock 3 times on the ceiling if you want me
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Age: 28 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
"Pffff, don't tell my patrons that, or they'll be expecting decent service." She quipped back with a fiery grin.

Peering into the mindset of a god was not something Edy normally gave many mental resources too. She'd been born and bred in captivity, raised by pain and punishment. Her people might well have triumphed over someone like the Voice, but it wasn't in Edy's nature to question the leadership she ruled under. "Could be. Doubt we'll ever get the real story though. Everyone seems far too bitter about the whole barrier-war thing to give up the actual details."

The notion of time passing differently was certainly not one the fire-mage had ever considered before. Tapping her chin and pursing her lips thoughtfully, Edy silently weighed the different aspects of this with a tumultuous tilting of her head. "I guess that either makes it really clever, or pretty fucking stupid that so many work so hard to get their attention then."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Knock 3 times on the ceiling if you want me - by Edrei - 06-22-2019, 01:59 PM