Knock 3 times on the ceiling if you want me
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Age: 28 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
"Ego? You?" Edy smirked and shook her head. "No room for it, what with all that hair and those scrawny arms." She added with a wink. That being said, she hadn't seen anything the bard had done to particularly suggest that he did have an ego. Though perhaps who he was with the flirtatious bartender was not who he was before almost omnipotent beings.

"Right...but...I mean. The official story was stay in the barrier, but didn't Ludo and Safrin sort of..help, just a bit?" That was the gossip around the guildhall anyhow.

Hearing Jigano speak about the gods and their answering—or lack thereof—only made her shrug. "Do you even think the 'younger' old gods care? Or are they just about to meddle? All I've seen is like..Ludo draped on Maea like a scarf, being all weird and dancing. Safrin handing out weird flowers and necklaces, Frey fucking everything."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Knock 3 times on the ceiling if you want me - by Edrei - 06-24-2019, 07:00 PM