Knock 3 times on the ceiling if you want me
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5695
"The scrawny arms don't take up much space, I'll have you know," he laughed right back. "There's a bit of room left for my ego! Though you have me dead to rights on the hair." He reached up to flip it back dramatically, a bit of playfulness he would only indulge in with his fiery young friend.

"I think they did, too," he admitted, his grin turning wry as he shrugged. "But what idiot is going to tell them that to their faces when they can just..." he made a whistling noise and smacked his hand on the table, making Isuma jump and give him a pointedly wounded look. "Smite the uppity fool where he stands?"

"They're gods," he answered with another shrug. "It's hard to know what they care about, though usually they have domains and specialties - or, they did on my world. Though it seems similar, here. Ludo guides the spirits of the dead to Mort. Frey... encourages fertility, I think, near as I can tell. Safrin... she seems to be aligned with light, and certainly with Life, though in a less, ah, carnal way than Frey is. It probably helps to pray to the right one for what you need help with. Praying to Ludo for help getting pregnant is probably going to backfire on you pretty hard, for example."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Knock 3 times on the ceiling if you want me - by Jigano - 06-24-2019, 08:31 PM