Knock 3 times on the ceiling if you want me
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5695
"They make me look more buff, don't you think?" He grinned, appreciating her own hair flip for the sheer dynamics of the motion, her curls and twisted tresses dancing and bouncing around her head and shoulders.

"I can't think of any particular theological reason gods can't 'chill out'," he mused thoughtfully. "Though maybe getting an influx of new worshipers helped? And being reunited with their older Old gods." Ludo had seemed happier and a bit more mellow, though he hadn't seen the others since the barrier's fall. "It's usually nice to see family again after a long absence, which I'd think the last three hundred years qualifies as." He chuckled at his young friend's usual pragmatism, sipping his tea with a thoughtful hum. "I suppose it depends on the 'shit' that needs solving? By its nature, prayer is usually done to ask things in desperate times, or to give thanks." He shrugged. "But the abandoned thing... maybe it's the Outlander in me, but I've always just thought of magic users as 'mages.' 'Sorcerers' is what I'd call your type of magic, in my world, but even that's not quite right, so... 'mage' just seems easier. Plus, it's easier to say." He tilted his head thoughtfully. "What about the old term, 'Acquired'? How do you feel about that one?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Knock 3 times on the ceiling if you want me - by Jigano - 06-26-2019, 05:41 PM