Knock 3 times on the ceiling if you want me
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Age: 28 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
"Do they though?" Edy trilled back playfully, raising a brow with mischievous sweetness.

Shrugging her shoulders again, Edy merely shook her head disbelievingly. "Well, if we're meant to give thanks, I suppose we should all be lining up to kiss the Voice's feet for bringing us all here. The other gods though? Why would they give a fuck about helping?" Therein was the real question, for Edy at least. She understood little about gods though she'd picked up a bit here and there during her tenure in the Hollowed Grounds. To her, the god seemed like fickle children, dolling out curses, orgasms, gifts with no real rhyme or reason to it.

Nodding in agreement, Edy sniffed at her teacup before remembering the alcohol-free taste, and deciding to leave it. "Yep. We were called mages back home as well." Wrinkling her nose thoughtfully, Edy just shook her head after a moment's consideration. "I mean..I guess? Since magic is..acquired in a way? But back home you were either born with it—and the capacity to get more— or you weren't. More or less seems to be the same here."you feel about that one?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Knock 3 times on the ceiling if you want me - by Edrei - 07-02-2019, 04:52 PM