Knock 3 times on the ceiling if you want me
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5695
"I will trust in your judgement, my Sultana of Scorching," he declared, flicking an arm out in a flourish so the spacious sleeve hung from it - not unlike a piece of laundry tossed over a branch of average size.

"Mm. Not everyone wanted to be brought here, or is happy that they were." The bard gave a wry smile. "So they might not be so eager to give thanks to that one. The rest though... who knows what moves the mind of a god?" He chuckled, tapping his fingers on the table in a light percussive beat. "But Safrin did bring Ronin back from the dead, in spite of him being an Outlander, and one who had died getting rid of the Spire's protector. It was thanks to him that those who wanted into the Spire were able to reach it and bring down the gods' barrier shortly after his death. If a god cares enough to help one man like that, maybe they could be convinced to help more than one?" He shrugged again. "It's worth asking, at least. You never know until you try."

He watched Edy avoid her tea, hiding his smile behind his own teacup as he listened to her describe the Northhaven way of things. It was something of a relief to know they shared a term, despite their very different homeworlds. "Yes, that's a good point," he mused with a nod. "On my world you could study and gain magic that way. Wizard-magic, at least. But here it seems to be mostly born... although... Remi received magic after arriving here, I believe. I suppose that would make him more of an 'Acquired' and mages more of... hmm... 'Adapted'? Sticking with the 'A' theme of the other human races, at least," he admitted with a chuckle. "But born with a talent for magic that allows them to manipulate the world around them? Not that different than the Attuned, really, but with more of an affinity for elements than animals." It wasn't a perfect connection, but he thought it wasn't too far off the mark, and made a mental note to write it down in the chronicles later.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Knock 3 times on the ceiling if you want me - by Jigano - 07-02-2019, 06:28 PM