Knock 3 times on the ceiling if you want me
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Age: 28 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
"Pfff, who doesn't get a hard-on for Ronin." Edy said with a shrug, albiet an affectionate one. She'd seen folks at home bend over backwards for him, slinging his ass in jail only to find him bright-eyed and bushy-tailed the very next day, sipping coffee by the ocean. "Then again his uppety little friend had her immortality magic taken in order to complete that little feat, and guess what? No one has seen precious little Ashe since." With any luck, she was dead.

Edy tossed her head back and laughed. "Well, if you ever want something from the gods, you should trade them for new names. Those are a lot better than the shit they've got so far." The mage said with a smirk. It all sounded pretentious as shit to her.

Placing her cup down and rising, Edy gave an exaggerated yawn. "Well, I've gotta meet Zariah. Apparently we're recruiting. So you know, if you ever rekindle any of that magic, maybe we can be siblings." She cackled with an easy smirk, not quite meaning it, but not not meaning it either.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Knock 3 times on the ceiling if you want me - by Edrei - 07-05-2019, 12:48 AM