Knock 3 times on the ceiling if you want me
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5695
"Oh, I like him well enough," Jigano admitted with a chuckle. "He's a charming one, for sure. And quite the punster!" Highest praise from a bard, but his amusement slipped at the tidbit that Edy dropped next, and his eyes first widened and then narrowed. "Ashe...Ashetta? The assassin?" His tone carried his displeasure even more than his faint frown did, and he tucked the information away, thought he didn't yet know what he'd do with it.

"Ah well, we have gods of Life and Death and Nature now, but not so many of Words or Names. I suppose a few things are bound to fall through the cracks when you have such specific specialties," he joked lightly, but he might have preened just a little at her compliment.

The lorekeeper watched his friend rise with a smile, nodding to her - and to Bobi where the companions had managed to clean up the mess that had been made of each other and the floor. "As much as I'd enjoy having you as a sibling, I'd rather not be related to Zariah," he said wryly. "But if you ever want a family that's more about puns than punishment, I'd be glad to have you. Take care, Edy."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Knock 3 times on the ceiling if you want me - by Jigano - 07-05-2019, 01:48 AM