[seasonal event] the chorus will come in
Roana Steadman
Soldier

Age: 35 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 24 - Dext: 26 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 11 - Int:
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
ROANA
I can hardly wait
to see you come of age.
The ruins fell silent. Oooh, these boys were testing her patience today.

”ONE!” Roana shouted. Nothing. Then a bit of uncertain shifting about and not so hushed whispers.

”TWO!” Roana shouted. By now it was clear where the boys were hiding but had yet to come out.

Roana took a big breath to shout three, which was a dangerous thing to mess with, and that was when all three blonde-headed boys came rushing out, worry etched into their faces. ”We’re here, we’re here!” Cormac said, all three boys breathless from their hurry. Only Jax noticed Melita at first, smiling and waving. ”Hi! I like your punkin.” he said.

”Sorry about that.” Roana said, shaking her head. ”So capturing the sun…it’s a Fae tradition done in LongHeat. You make a basket and figuratively capture the sun to make the days stay longer, and then you do something to entertain Safrin so she keeps the night away as long as possible. It all culminates in a big celebration.” she said and shrugged a bit. She wasn’t much of a storyteller. Ianto would have a lot to say about her version of the story.

”Momma is real good at it, show her momma!” Jax said, bouncing on his heels, basket held in both hands. Roana sighed and held her own basket up, tilted slightly so the rays of sun illuminated the inside of the basket.
But I guess we'll have to be patient,
'cause it's a long way to go.
CORMAC RHETT & JAX
Table base and considerable assistance from Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: [seasonal event] the chorus will come in - by Roana - 05-15-2019, 02:10 PM