[OPEN] (Re)Unions
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5675
He glanced to Samuel with a hint of a grin as relief continued to pulse through his veins, an almost giddy feeling of release in knowing that his missing people were alive and well and safe, somewhere in the village. Chary as he was of using his telepathy, this time his adrenaline-fueled joy got the better of him and he called out with his mind rather than his voice, forgetting for a moment that it would seem strange to those who were not also Attuned.

Deimos took matters into his hands - or rather, tongue - before Jigano could respond, adding an audible component to the bard's call. A few moments later they were joined by a wonderfully, desperately familiar voice and the bard spun lightly, hungry for the sight of his friend as Caiside stood on the path behind them, none the worse for wear. The white haired guildmaster stepped forward to clasp his friend's arm in greeting, then pulled him close into an awkward almost-hug of exuberant relief. "I don't know," he admitted, voice a little rough with emotion at this proof that Arduinna had told the truth. "After you disappeared I got above the trees so I could see all around me and avoid an ambush. I made it to the river, but then the Woods played tricks on me until it grew too dark to continue and I almost collapsed... I spent a day recovering and gathering allies to help get you back, and now here we are. And here you are, not even captured!" he declared relieved and rueful all at once. "But.. 'they'...?" Before he could probe further into the strange wording another voice had him spinning again.

His heart ached at the sight of Amalia, his breath catching in a throat that closed with emotion. All he could manage in that moment was a pulse of emotion across the Attuned mindspace: affection and a deep, almost painful elation that his heartsister stood straight and proud and unharmed. So many hours of worry and fear, nightmares of worst-case-scenarios, vicious words turned upon himself for being unable to stop her from being taken, all melted away in a burst of rejoicing that she, like Caiside, was whole and well. "My Amalia," he said softly, before realizing that her gaze was drawn like a magnet to a lodestone - not to him, but to the grim creature who had accompanied the Loreseekers.

Only then did Jigano realize he had stepped forward, reaching out to her - not unwelcome, perhaps, but not as welcome as another among their number. He stopped, his hand falling back to his side as he drew in a breath of understanding, melting back to stand beside Sam and Caiside once more as he allowed the young lovers their reunion unhindered, turning instead to the other members of his guild who had gathered. "Let's go find that pit and see what we can do for whoever else they've captured," he said quietly. "And keep an eye out for Kiada. I'll feel better once everyone is gathered and accounted for and we can decide then on when we should leave. Sooner is probably best, so we don't risk angering the more reluctant of our hosts. But if some of us decide to head back early, try to travel in groups rather than alone. Just to be on the safe side."

Messages In This Thread
[OPEN] (Re)Unions - by Jigano - 05-14-2019, 03:48 PM
RE: [OPEN] (Re)Unions - by Samuel - 05-14-2019, 05:54 PM
RE: [OPEN] (Re)Unions - by Deimos - 05-14-2019, 10:22 PM
RE: [OPEN] (Re)Unions - by Caiside - 05-16-2019, 05:06 AM
RE: [OPEN] (Re)Unions - by Amalia - 05-16-2019, 03:53 PM
RE: [OPEN] (Re)Unions - by Jigano - 05-17-2019, 02:36 AM
RE: [OPEN] (Re)Unions - by Samuel - 05-20-2019, 09:04 PM
RE: [OPEN] (Re)Unions - by Deimos - 05-20-2019, 11:52 PM
RE: [OPEN] (Re)Unions - by Caiside - 05-23-2019, 02:21 PM
RE: [OPEN] (Re)Unions - by Amalia - 05-29-2019, 03:34 AM
RE: [OPEN] (Re)Unions - by Jigano - 05-29-2019, 08:30 PM