Personal Quest I'll Drink to That
Messenger

Age: 28 | Height: 5'0" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 7 (lvl 3 Attuned) - Strg: 10 - Dext: 27 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 14 - Int:
PERCY - Mythical - Unicorn (Superspeed) SOOT - Regular - Wine Spider
Played by: Jaecarys Offline
Change author:
MP: 150

Ashe flashed a wicked grin at her mother, but knew better than to make any comments. She was half eyeing the other half of the fish still, but she turned a glance to Remi . Warmth hit her at his comment, and she took a soft breath and nodded. ”Glad to be welcomed,” she murmured back. It had been a while since she’d spent any time with the hawk… she’d have to remedy that. She had time for that now, didn’t she? Sure, there was the mystery asshole to track down, but her worst fears were gone, ripped apart and conquered. She had time for things like… regular friends. Family. She smiled and was about to say something along those lines, but then she looked up sharply at her mother’s direction. Cleaning.

Ashe let out an indignant huff and nearly protested, but the look on her mother’s face had her thinking better of it. Instead she just scowled and sighed, glancing around the filthy cellar. Five hells, this would take forever… and she hated cleaning. She pursed her lips as Remi and Vervain departed to other areas of the cellar for lanterns and candles, Ashe strode for the half of the fish left on the floor and plucked it up with a slender hand. She had half a mind to scarf the rest of it down too - she was damned starving, always starving - but she turned her gaze up to Devrum instead with a smirk as she would hand it off to him. If he refused to take it, it would end up back on the counter. ”I dunno if you want me cooking that for anyone,” she said as she moved to seek out the cobweb covered broom behind the counter. ”Might as well finish it off Papa.”

She cleaned the cobwebs from the broom, and she swore she sneezed more than she ever had in her life with the dust that made her eyes itch, and she was grumbling curses to herself as she lifted the broom to sweep at more spiderwebs along the ceiling and rafters… and then she heard something.

Ashe froze, and she strained her ears at the sounds of something scuffling about in the shadows behind her. Slowly and silently, she leaned the broom against the counter, turning carefully to face the noise. Her eyes narrowed.. And then there was a large black wolf in her place. Golden eyes locked on where the sound was, so much louder now as she perked her ears forward. Her eyes adjusted to the gloom as she crouched low, creeping forward. She couldn’t smell hardly anything beyond the dust that clogged her nose, but she still moved towards whatever that sound was. A low growl of warning rose from her throat, lip peeling back from bone-white teeth at whatever it was hiding behind the wine.

ashetta
it's live or die my way.

Messages In This Thread
I'll Drink to That - by Vervain - 11-08-2018, 11:56 PM
RE: I'll Drink to That - by Remi - 11-09-2018, 01:07 AM
RE: I'll Drink to That - by Devrum - 11-13-2018, 07:00 AM
RE: I'll Drink to That - by Ashetta - 11-13-2018, 03:02 PM
RE: I'll Drink to That - by Vervain - 11-15-2018, 08:14 PM
RE: I'll Drink to That - by Remi - 11-15-2018, 08:31 PM
RE: I'll Drink to That - by Ashetta - 11-16-2018, 09:07 PM
RE: I'll Drink to That - by Devrum - 11-18-2018, 06:49 AM
RE: I'll Drink to That - by Vervain - 11-18-2018, 12:22 PM