God Quest Explanation Needed
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Age: 36 | Height: 6'3" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Adam

"Yeah, of course I am." Adam shrugged, as if it were obvious the whole time he was going to escape from the Pit, because of simply who he was. He watched Ludo play with the stones with a small smile, pleased to see the God happy with his gift. If it was always this easy, he'd have plenty of Gods wanting to give him quests and rewards in no time.

Hopefully they might have better rewards, though.

He lifted up the horn for Ludo at the correct moment and grinned at the chance to tell a story of his heroism. "Well, I brought along my mate Peter, cos he needs to get out more, then we went down to the ruins. We found it down a basement, and I slid under it and it tried to get me, but I swerved--" Adam leaned back as an example, in a way much smoother than his actual drunk dodging had been. "--And fired two shots into it's fucking head."[/say

But as much as he loved to tell stories about himself, he was still curious. He leaned forward to look at the horn in Ludo's rags. "So...what does it do?"

men, they say a lot of foolish things
And in the end the only words
I can find to believe in are mine

Messages In This Thread
Explanation Needed - by Adam - 05-21-2019, 05:39 PM
RE: Explanation Needed - by Ludo - 05-21-2019, 07:07 PM
RE: Explanation Needed - by Adam - 05-21-2019, 07:23 PM
RE: Explanation Needed - by Ludo - 05-27-2019, 07:13 PM
RE: Explanation Needed - by Adam - 05-27-2019, 10:02 PM
RE: Explanation Needed - by Ludo - 05-28-2019, 05:25 PM
RE: Explanation Needed - by Adam - 05-28-2019, 08:26 PM