[SE] Catch the Sun Before It Sparks Afire
Open!
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5720
"Ah, yes, at times," Jigano admitted with a lopsided smile, knowing there was no point in trying to hide the obvious but still feeling the hairs prickle on the back of his neck with the verbal admission. At least it was easier than it had once been, practice slowly sanding the rough edges off his pride and secrets. "It comes in useful, once in awhile." It was just a pity that the bugs weren't edible, making his raven shift not terribly more efficient than Melita's quick fingers at plucking up bugs and crushing them to death. And the young woman wasn't left with the nasty metallic taste of the bugs on her tongue! So perhaps his plan wasn't as well-thought-out as he'd hoped when he'd begun the day's labors.

And labors they had been, jumping and pouncing and flapping about beneath the hot summer sun! Melita's smile was almost as sunny as the sky, and Jigano grinned back in return, finding her sweet helpfulness infectiously cheerful. Hopefully Rory would appreciate what they had done, and while he didn't think the hunter would necessarily enjoy coming home to a stranger - was she a stranger? - in his home, the bard also didn't think his friend would begrudge a drink to someone who had helped to protect the farm. Melita's hesitation spoke well of her courtesy, and her words a moment later proved the point admirably. "We can just sit in the shade outside," he assured her. "I'll bring some water out for us - and some food for my friends. Er. Would Fangorn like anything to drink or eat?" He looked after the vampire gourd a little dubiously, remembering a bruised leg from last Leafchange... but also the first time he had met Rory, and his expression softened into a little smile.

Baskets in hand, he led their way back onto the farm, setting his basket by the door to the house and ducking inside to grab two clay mugs before coming out to wave at Melita and head for the water pump. The crows followed, flying low and cawing eagerly for their promised treat, and he grinned up at the murder fondly. "It's nice to meet you, by the way. I feel like I've seen you out and around, but I'm sorry I never introduced myself before. I'd like to hear your story, if there's some part of it you don't mind sharing," he offered as he began working the pump to get the water flowing up so they could fill their mugs and cool their skin.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] Catch the Sun Before It Sparks Afire - by Jigano - 05-27-2019, 07:58 PM