[SE] Catch the Sun Before It Sparks Afire
Open!
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Age: 26 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 1 - Strg: 62 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 63 - Luck: 62 - Int:
FANGORN - Mythical - Vampire Gourd SILA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 6754

I am my mother's child, I'll love you till my breathing stops
I'll love you till you call the cops on me

Melita’s inexperience with anything sensual, lusting, carnal, or sultry became crystal clear as she flushed at Jigano’s descriptions of Frey’s preference and power. The girl had spent far too much time wondering how she and her family, friends, were going to survive than about beating, quickening hearts and the melding of bodies; her mother had sacrificed herself for their safety long before the discussion would’ve ever rampaged through her ears. Besides, the Rift had not been a place of love, ardor, or any sort of passion other than imminent endurance and persistence. When would anyone have had time was a sudden inquiry in her mind, sparking and rooting itself in there, until she shook her head, allowed the cobwebs to release and vanquish it elsewhere; be free. “Oh,” was all she managed to say from the avid description, letting the notions and thoughts drift away, eyes glancing down, mouth shifting into the most subtle of frowns.

He didn’t press, he didn’t pry, he didn’t needle or nettle when the topic fell off, when disaster touched along the fringes of her soul. She was grateful – uncertain how ready she was of falling apart in front of someone if she continued her damned, ridiculous tale; loss, loss, loss, when she’d tried so hard at keeping everything together, whole, when the world wanted to split it into pieces, slivers, fractures.

Instead, it was the ocean that heralded her back – fire and water, her spirit restless to be back within the opposing, contradicting lines, pulled and tossed one way, then to the other, happiest when she was in fluid elements. “Yes, one day we should go explore!” She yearned to press, to unfold, to discover; and if there was map, then surely, at some point, they might be able to sojourn to its whereabouts, to its confines, so she could entangle herself in the sea-salt air, scream and cry with the gulls, dive into its sanction and remember the contortions, the coils, of sanctuary across her bones. “I’ll go with you!” The honeybee youth promised and heralded, a wild grin on her face as she turned back to glance at him, then snap another bite of her apple, mouth full and boldness apparent.
M e l i t a
But in our darkest hours, I stumbled on a secret power
I'll find a way to be without you, babe

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] Catch the Sun Before It Sparks Afire - by Melita - 06-06-2019, 11:36 PM