God Quest Princesses Don't Need Knights
Item Quest Completion
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
phoebe
Can anybody find me somebody to love
Would she though? She smiled warmly at the god and shook her head. "Probably not. Certainly not soon." she said with a light laugh. But she would never ask Frey to refrain from them - if anything she encouraged them by bringing juicy fruits and cream filled eclairs as gifts. That was just Frey, just as her bashfulness was part of her being Phoebe.

Phoebe knew she didn't fully understand what she was getting into. She knew she didn't quite understand what she was asking for. But that was just part of her being human. She was never going to understand everything. She just had to take a leap of faith - that was part of life. Was she really living if she didn't take a chance every now and then? Or was she just existing.

The midwife watched the egg fall and be caught branches, talking it carefully from the moving limbs. Frey gave her instructions and she nodded, hugging the egg close to her chest. "I will, I promise." she said, determined to follow the gods instructions to the letter. She hesitated for a moment, looking back up at the deity that had done so much to help her. "And...Frey...may I call you my friend? It's alright if not, and I don't wish to offend..." It was at the core of how she felt, but she didn't think she could just call a god her friend. Not without their permission.

Messages In This Thread
Princesses Don't Need Knights - by Phoebe - 05-29-2019, 05:09 PM
RE: Princesses Don't Need Knights - by Frey - 06-01-2019, 12:50 AM
RE: Princesses Don't Need Knights - by Phoebe - 06-01-2019, 01:29 AM
RE: Princesses Don't Need Knights - by Frey - 06-01-2019, 02:23 AM
RE: Princesses Don't Need Knights - by Phoebe - 06-01-2019, 03:49 AM
RE: Princesses Don't Need Knights - by Frey - 06-02-2019, 11:56 PM
RE: Princesses Don't Need Knights - by Phoebe - 06-03-2019, 12:16 AM
RE: Princesses Don't Need Knights - by Frey - 06-03-2019, 12:37 AM
RE: Princesses Don't Need Knights - by Phoebe - 06-03-2019, 01:09 AM