[SE] Yeast of the Sun, Zest of the Moon
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5305
As always, his eyes lit up at the sight of his little sister. It might also have had something to do with the delicious smells that always filled the bakery, of course, or the joyful brightness that was Jyoti, but mostly it was for Amalia's smile. He swept both woman and whale a chivalrous bow as Isuma made a far less restrained greeting, bouncing to rub against and twine around the baker's feet as her companion set his bag of seeds down on the counter.

"Dearest Amalia," he smiled fondly at her, reaching out to offer Jyoti a gentle scratch on her head. "I think that sounds wonderful! But I'm afraid I don't know much about how to make them beyond what you taught me in Flowerbirth," he admitted ruefully. "I can mash dough together with ingredients in a bowl, and throw it down on the table to shape it, if you can call my fumble-fingered attempts a 'shape,' but you'll largely be teaching me from scratch how to go about this. I am your willing and humble student." The declaration was accompanied by a roguish wink and a broad grin as he reached back to gather his hair into a tidy tail and loop it up to keep it out of their way. It was warm enough that he had forgone his sleeved tunic-of-many-pockets for a simpler, short-sleeved linen shirt that might have been borrowed from Rory, but the dove-gray color would hide some of the flour sure to fly, if their last adventure in baking had been any indication of what to expect!

"If I could capture your smile, I'd have a light far brighter than the Longheat sun to put in my basket," he declared gallantly, tossing a sunflower seed down to Isuma for her to crack and snack on. "But since I can't do that, these sunflower cakes sound like an excellent back up plan!"

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] Yeast of the Sun, Zest of the Moon - by Jigano - 05-30-2019, 07:13 PM