[SE] Yeast of the Sun, Zest of the Moon
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5305
"Your disappointment would be a scar upon my pride," he proclaimed dramatically. "Wounding me long after this day has passed! A hint, please, my Amalia?" he begged, and was rewarded with a nod when he mentioned cardamom. He found a stray lemon to try and zest without taking either the skin of his own fingers off, or too much of the white part of the rind. He was moderately successful, and hummed thoughtful notes as she mentioned her own favored flavors. "Rosemary and thyme are some of mine as well," he admitted with a smile. "Though I've found that Isuma has a particular sweet tooth... which is quite impressive for a creature without teeth!" he added with a laugh for the gryphlet, who was dancing on her hind legs beneath the playful Jyoti.

Of course there was flour, and he felt a little sheepish for not thinking of it earlier. There was always flour in baking, wasn't there? He rejoined his mentor and watched her fold the flour carefully into the egg-sugar-butter batter they had already mixed. "How can you tell when you're getting too close to it being overmixed?" he asked curiously. "Do you want it to be smooth, or still a little lumpy by the time you're done?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] Yeast of the Sun, Zest of the Moon - by Jigano - 06-05-2019, 06:38 PM