[SE] Sun on the Water
Caiside Annatar
Blacksmith

Age: 43 | Height: 5'5" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 19 - Int:
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Caiside had honestly been a little surprised Jigano had taken him up on his suggestion for catching the sun. He wasnglad for it though, a quiet day, with no worries, no work, would be good for the both of them. And it had felt like so long since the last time Caiside had gotten to bask in the sun.

The woods had been an offhand suggestion, despite his manner of arrival, he recalled the cool blue water of the drop, knew it would be perfect for the day they had planned, he just couldn’t remember quite how to get there, nor he could he try to remember, thanks to the trick of the forest leading them astray. Finally, easy conversation and aimless wandering, Jigano simply asked a resident of the trees, a bird, for help, and they were led to a cool, clear pool. Caiside couldn’t tell if it was familiar or not, he was just glad for their luck, a trend that continued when they found an intact boat.

Not a single worry popped into Caisides mind as they pushed the boat onto the water, their paddles carrying them into a perfect beam of sunlight, the current gently pulling it this way and that, making the whole experience far more relaxing than it already was. Caiside stretched out one of his layers between him and the boat, lying with his chest bared to the sun, one of his arms coming up to shield his eyes from the sun. He cough lay like this all day, as unmoving as a basking lizard, and not feel like he had wasted a moment.

The conversation was just as welcome as silence, Jigano’s questions bringing a smile to Caiside’s face. Something about it seemed so... innocent, like this was part of a game he would play when he was younger. ”In addition to my stag?” He confirmed, more to buy time while he thought than anything else. ”There is an animal in my home called a musnu. It’s... about the size of a fox, but more like a weasel in shape.” Caiside tried to describe the creature with animals he’d seen in Caido, just to make sure he’d be understood. ”It grows little horns, and wings like a birds, and lives high the trees. They are notorious tricksters.” Caiside grinned wide, lifting his arm to look over at Jigano. ”I’d like to be one of them.” It was a fun question, and one he immediately turned back on his friend. ”What about you? What, other than a raven, would you like to turn into?”

Caiside
I have never been allowed to be Holy,
I have never been forgiven for Wanting;

Messages In This Thread
[SE] Sun on the Water - by Jigano - 05-30-2019, 03:04 AM
RE: [SE] Sun on the Water - by Caiside - 05-30-2019, 05:23 AM
RE: [SE] Sun on the Water - by Jigano - 05-30-2019, 03:17 PM
RE: [SE] Sun on the Water - by Caiside - 05-31-2019, 04:23 AM
RE: [SE] Sun on the Water - by Jigano - 05-31-2019, 04:56 PM
RE: [SE] Sun on the Water - by Caiside - 06-03-2019, 05:57 AM
RE: [SE] Sun on the Water - by Jigano - 06-03-2019, 04:45 PM
RE: [SE] Sun on the Water - by Caiside - 06-04-2019, 05:22 AM