[SE] Sun on the Water
Caiside Annatar
Blacksmith

Age: 43 | Height: 5'5" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 19 - Int:
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

The melancholy in Jigano’s sigh resounded deeply with Caiside, but so too did the excitement at the prospect of making new things. Between making this new book, and copying down what he could of his olds ones, and his forge and other daily things, he would be incredibly busy, and he couldn’t be happier. He might have been the one to insist Jigano take a break, but he understood how easy it was to just keep being busy. Especially for people like him and Jigano, if your mind was always occupied, well... it was always occupied. No time for reflecting on the past.

”I don’t believe I’ve met Ronin.  I didn’t even realize there was a monster hunting guild.” It sounded a little brutish in his opinion, but if they could help, then he could keep his opinions to himself. ”Oh, I’ve met Killian before!” He exclaimed, glad the boy had followed his advice and joined. ”We ran into each other in the woods, and he said he was considering it, and I may have pushed him a little.” He smiled sheepishly. ”Perhaps there should be a meeting though? I don’t believe I’ve met many other members, and I’d like to.” Caiside unknowingly echoed Jigano’s thoughts, an absent smile on his face as he did.

Jigano’s choice of words confused him, his brows furrowing as he tried to work it out on his own. ”Is... the raven not your first shape?” A small part of him was offended at not being trusted with such knowledge, but a larger, more mature part of him insisted the other man had to have his reason. After all, there was much he hadn’t shared either. Caiside sheugged, though it was clear he would still like to know what he was missing out on, and moved on.“How did you turn into a horse bed ore?” Caiside asked, his brows furrowed in a more amused confusion now. The expression on Jigano’s face guaranteed a story, and they had nothing else to do at the moment. It seemed as good a time as any.

Caiside whistled lowly at Jigano’s choices for shifts, immediately feeling outdone. ”I think a dragon would suit you. Better than a griffin at least.” He laughed, and shifted so he could look now in a more upright position, his chest angled towards the sun. ”There was a rumour in my home that the advisor for the high king in the south was a dragon. One of my regrets is never finding out if it was true.” He did wonder absently if there were any difference between what he pictured, and what Jigano pictured. It would only make sense if there was.

Caiside
I have never been allowed to be Holy,
I have never been forgiven for Wanting;

Messages In This Thread
[SE] Sun on the Water - by Jigano - 05-30-2019, 03:04 AM
RE: [SE] Sun on the Water - by Caiside - 05-30-2019, 05:23 AM
RE: [SE] Sun on the Water - by Jigano - 05-30-2019, 03:17 PM
RE: [SE] Sun on the Water - by Caiside - 05-31-2019, 04:23 AM
RE: [SE] Sun on the Water - by Jigano - 05-31-2019, 04:56 PM
RE: [SE] Sun on the Water - by Caiside - 06-03-2019, 05:57 AM
RE: [SE] Sun on the Water - by Jigano - 06-03-2019, 04:45 PM
RE: [SE] Sun on the Water - by Caiside - 06-04-2019, 05:22 AM