[SE] Sun on the Water
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5720
"I think they used to be a "Bounty Hunter's Guild" but changed their name," he offered, trying to remember the specifics when he'd only heard about them in passing himself. "But when a creature threatens the Settlement or farmers in the Outskirts, I believe they step in to try and stop it. Ronin is friendly, though, and a good man. I think you two will get along." They were both charismatic and easy-going, at least in Jigano's experience with the two men. It seemed likely that they could work together without friction, but he was distracted by hearing that Caiside already knew Killian, and his eyes lit up. "That's wonderful! I'm glad you did!" He chuckled ruefully as Caiside urged a meeting, much as Sam had, and the guildleader waved an idle hand in acquiescence. "Consider it done! After the Midnight Party I'll see if I can get everyone's schedules to line up."

Ahh, he knew Caiside was perceptive enough to pick up on those little cues, and he smiled wryly, tilting his head in silent acknowledgment that it was not. The horse story was embarrassing and a good way to avoid the subject, however, and he chuckled ruefully. Relaxed enough to finally give himself over to the day, he stripped off his shirt to reveal golden skin and a tracery of silvery scars over his left shoulder. Rather than meet the other man's eyes he leaned over the edge of the boat to slip his basket into the water, lifting it beneath the sun's reflection so that the water looked like liquid light pouring over the edges as he raised it up again. "Mmm. Remember the warnings I gave you of sentient books? The first time I came into the Settlement on two legs I found my way to the Atheneum... and promptly made the acquaintance of one," he admitted, attempting to maintain a veneer of dignity. "My companion was given the role of the plucky young hunter who wins the enchanted princess's hand and I..." He didn't squirm, but he glowered at the water in the basket as he brought it to his lips to wet his throat before continuing. "I was thrown into the body of a talking horse," he muttered, settling fully back into the boat to trail idle fingers through his captured sun and wincing a little at the indignity of it.

"Dragons are wise," he agreed instead, glad of the change of subject. "On my world, too. If they live long enough," he added with a wry smile. "It's good to know that, though. A silver dragon... even if Isuma might prefer me to be a proper gryphon parent for her!" he added with a chuckle.

Messages In This Thread
[SE] Sun on the Water - by Jigano - 05-30-2019, 03:04 AM
RE: [SE] Sun on the Water - by Caiside - 05-30-2019, 05:23 AM
RE: [SE] Sun on the Water - by Jigano - 05-30-2019, 03:17 PM
RE: [SE] Sun on the Water - by Caiside - 05-31-2019, 04:23 AM
RE: [SE] Sun on the Water - by Jigano - 05-31-2019, 04:56 PM
RE: [SE] Sun on the Water - by Caiside - 06-03-2019, 05:57 AM
RE: [SE] Sun on the Water - by Jigano - 06-03-2019, 04:45 PM
RE: [SE] Sun on the Water - by Caiside - 06-04-2019, 05:22 AM
RE: [SE] Sun on the Water - by Jigano - 06-04-2019, 01:49 PM
RE: [SE] Sun on the Water - by Caiside - 06-06-2019, 06:31 AM
RE: [SE] Sun on the Water - by Jigano - 06-06-2019, 02:18 PM