we need a delivery service
For Remi
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX
She smells the blood before she can see it, and it is confusing. Wessex assumes it isn’t from within and yet, when Remi opens the door, there are carnation blooms where his eyes ought to be, bandages indicating that something is very, very wrong. She frowns. While the alchemist isn’t a ‘friend’ per se, they have a common enemy, as he once joked. And whomever did that to him must have been very powerful.

That last part is what’s most troubling to the Ascended.

“Fuck, Remi,” she murmurs in response, not quite sure who Aoife is (Ronin never mentioned his daughter by name), but respectful of the man’s wishes to keep it down. “Who the hell did you piss off?” she asks with a glance towards the unicorn who was once her ‘sister.’ Again, something else she doesn’t know. It's half a jest and half serious, because they both know the unspoken reality. But with the invitation extended, she takes a step towards the door and if the man and his guide make room, she follows him in to the Guildhall, her feet making nary a sound.
No, I’ll be the stone
I’ll be the hunter, a tower that casts the shade
I lie awake and watch it all

Messages In This Thread
we need a delivery service - by Wessex - 05-30-2019, 11:21 AM
RE: we need a delivery service - by Remi - 06-01-2019, 03:45 AM
RE: we need a delivery service - by Wessex - 06-06-2019, 08:37 PM
RE: we need a delivery service - by Remi - 06-06-2019, 09:24 PM
RE: we need a delivery service - by Wessex - 06-11-2019, 07:29 PM
RE: we need a delivery service - by Remi - 06-11-2019, 11:26 PM
RE: we need a delivery service - by Wessex - 06-13-2019, 07:29 PM