Hide and Seek
open!
Niambh Sirideán
Scout

Age: 106 | Height: 3’8 (117cm) | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: 8 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 3 - Int:
Played by: Nat Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
The little Fae seems pleased as he airs the desire to explore her home, convincingly so; in fact, everything about her behaviour thus far seems incredibly contrary to the intolerant reputation her kin upholds. She knows this well. He… they, are loathed for their poisonous tread and nosy intrusion. Still, Niambh stands across his path in spite of that fact, offering what could only be an olive branch. Respect. Even information-

So many wonderful creatures live here,” her bright tone tells him. “Sky whales, gigantic beetles, story-telling fish! Her gaze, as animated and alluring as each word sung through the air, inviting him forward to see these things for himself, and even her body is turning; but then she stops suddenly and those features grow dim as the dusk of day.

“…but alas, Delah... you have heard of the Fae War Chief?” Niambh peers curiously, warm smile lingering  on as soft wrinkles by each eye. “She would have you caged or buried in her pit, me also, for fraternising with the enemy. It is true,” (She cannot lie). A show of disappointment for the futility of his plight emerges, sadness for the friendship that is forbidden. But quickly it vanishes, choked out by the surge of an idea-

“It can be our secret?” A whisper. She glances this way and that, smiling beneath a cupped hand. There is added curiosity to her voice now, mischievousness even too, dancing through her energetic expression. “If I show you my home, will you show me yours?”

Seiji

Messages In This Thread
Hide and Seek - by Seiji - 05-30-2019, 06:24 PM
RE: Hide and Seek - by Niambh - 06-18-2019, 01:53 AM
RE: Hide and Seek - by Seiji - 06-18-2019, 03:35 AM
RE: Hide and Seek - by Niambh - 06-19-2019, 03:44 AM
RE: Hide and Seek - by Seiji - 06-20-2019, 03:24 AM
RE: Hide and Seek - by Niambh - 06-20-2019, 04:34 AM
RE: Hide and Seek - by Seiji - 06-20-2019, 05:46 PM