Great Discoveries Require Great Equipment
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
PHOEBE
The blonde followed the sound of his voice, looking around the hall in wonder. It was such a neat space, she thought. The perfect mix of order and chaos for makers like Remi. She barely noticed as Pim scurried down her side to the floor, skittering across the floor in a clatter of claws against stone, leading the way to Remi. Undoubtedly he would see the baby dragon first, eyeing him suspiciously. With uncanny speed the little dragon crawled up the table leg and onto the desk, sniffing around before growling a warning at the alchemist.

”Oh Pim, stop it, that’s Remi, we like Remi.” Phoebe said, even as the baby dragon stared at Remi with deep suspicion. ”I’m sorry about him, he is a bit suspicious of everyone and every thing.” Phoebe said with a sigh, scooping up the baby dragon which earned her a series of disgruntled grumbles. ”Pim, Remi. Remi, Pim. Now, Pim, are you going to play nice?” She said, smiling at the little pink beast. Pim’s tail twitched, still eyeing the alchemist with suspicion before looking up at Phoebe expectantly. ”Pim, not everyone is obligated to feed you.” she told the dragon dryly, clearly in response to some nonverbal communication.
I look up to the little bird
The flies across the sky
And I, I wish that I could be that bird
And fly away from here

Messages In This Thread
RE: Great Discoveries Require Great Equipment - by Phoebe - 06-03-2019, 04:20 PM