Great Discoveries Require Great Equipment
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
PHOEBE
She smiled a little, glad to see that Remi didn’t seem to harbor any resentment for the small creature despite his rather rude behavior. Indeed, unlike Sugar, there would be no lingering cold on his cheek, but a tingling warmth as if he had just walked across a wooly carpet in socks. ”No, he isn’t an ice dragon…I am not sure what sort he is yet. But he is a really pale pink color.” she said. Remi couldn’t see him, but he at least had memory of colors and sights.

Pim almost purred, pressing his head against Remi’s hand. Oh yes, this fellow was good he supposed. Phoebe liked him and cared about him lots, and he knew just where to give scritches. He could overlook not getting treats he guessed.

”Like what? Who hurt you?” Phoebe said, gently brushing Remi’s hair out of his face. ”Why didn’t you send for me? I could have come and taken care of you.”
I look up to the little bird
The flies across the sky
And I, I wish that I could be that bird
And fly away from here

Messages In This Thread
RE: Great Discoveries Require Great Equipment - by Phoebe - 06-03-2019, 04:46 PM