Great Discoveries Require Great Equipment
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
PHOEBE
Phoebe grinned, glad he took the comment well. ”I don’t think Pim will stay as small as Sugar has. He is already about her size and he is but a few days old.” she said. No, she had a feeling Pim was going to dwarf Sugar. Even now his feet were a bit too big for his body…which he took offense to and flicked his tail in irritation.

She saw him grabbing for her and gently placed a hand in his outstretched on. The midwife smiled at him warmly and shook her head even though he couldn’t see the gesture. ”There will always be room on my plate to help you. You’re my big brother now remember that?” she said cheekily, leaning forward to place a quick kiss on his forehead. ”Well, if there is anything at all that I can do, just say the word.” she said gently.

The blonde considered his scribbles quietly before looking around the room. ”Well…magic shouldn’t be bound by what you can draw but by what you can imagine right?” she said encouragingly. ”And maybe instead of drawing things, you can sculpt your ideas in clay? That way you can feel if things seem right?” As if on command, Pim scurried off Remi’s shoulder and began snuffling around the room, his little wings spread wide, trying to find the mushy dirt stuff Phoebe was imagining.
I look up to the little bird
The flies across the sky
And I, I wish that I could be that bird
And fly away from here

Messages In This Thread
RE: Great Discoveries Require Great Equipment - by Phoebe - 06-03-2019, 05:53 PM