Great Discoveries Require Great Equipment
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
PHOEBE
”And I am sure you will.” Phoebe said encouragingly. Remi had the worst luck she had ever seen a single person possess, but he was smart and sincere. If anyone could find the best in this, it would be him.

It was probably for the best that Remi did not wait for Pim, because frankly Pim didn’t know what he was looking for, having never encountered clay. But he had encountered jerky, and some poor artisan had left some in a desk drawer somewhere. Nose to the ground, Pim was on the hunt, as if prowling the undergrowth of a forest, a deer in his sights. This jerky would be his…unless Phoebe caught on like she always did. ”Pim.” she snapped at him in clear warning. The baby dragon ‘roared’ his upset but begrudgingly returned.

She watched curiously as Remi molded the clay, a smile curving her lips as it took shape. ”It is a near perfect representation. You’ve a natural talent for sculpting!” she praised. Pim clambered up onto the desk again, pausing at the sight of this other dragon. He sniffed it and snorted, whining in confusion. It looked like another dragon, but it sure didn’t smell like one!
I look up to the little bird
The flies across the sky
And I, I wish that I could be that bird
And fly away from here

Messages In This Thread
RE: Great Discoveries Require Great Equipment - by Phoebe - 06-03-2019, 06:12 PM